• image01

    Gaming Magazines

    Magazines

  • image02

    Friendly

    Devil

  • image03

    Tranquilent

    Compatriot

  • image04

    Insecure

    Hussler

  • image05

    Loving

    Rebel

  • image06

    Passionate

    Seeker

  • image07

    Crazy

    Friend

Παρασκευή 6 Μαρτίου 2015

SWOT analysis of my game


Strengths
My game will be available for free. As a result it will have an advantage compared to another game which will be sold for money and everyone will have the chance to try the game, because it doesn’t cost.
The cost of production will be very low considering that Blender and Unity are available for free.  Also, I will use social media to promote my game, something that is free. 


Weaknesses
 Available only for PC compared to other games which are published for consoles such as PS4, Xbox 1 and smartphones.  As a result only people who play games at PC would be able to play the game.
Limited budget. This will mean that my game will have less promotion opportunities compared to a video game with strong budget.  For example my video game will be promoted via social media something that doesn’t cost compared to a popular game with big budget that will be promoted on the TV, magazines etc. As a result it would be more difficult for me to attract people to play for my video game.
Opportunities
In case my game will be successful, I can add advertisements within it and start earning some money.  The majority of the profitable games start like that and depending on the resonance they have got, they start making profit.
In case my game will be successful and considering that the economy in the UK has an upward trend, I can update the game and sell it on the web. As a result, I will have the opportunity to start earning some money from the video game.
Threats
There are many similar game ideas with mine on the web. As a result I can be accused for copyright. As a result I have to be very careful and make sure that I won’t use assets and ideas that any other games have.  


4 σχόλια:

  1. When it comes to analyzing the feasibility of a project SWOT is up there with the best of them. Its powerful enough to diagnose a business and simple enough to be used by an individual. However if not done properly it can give you misleading results and cost you time and money. Here are some SWOT Analysis Examples in the diagram community of Creately online diagramming and collaboration software. There are 100s of SWOT analysis examples and templates that can be edited online with just one click.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thanks for the post, its very interesting.
    If you want to know Top Software Testing Companies USA and Top Big Data Companies USA. DataWider has curated this list after broad research dependent on their client reviews, quality, loyalty, flexibility and capacity.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I am glad to discover this page : i have to thank you for the time i spent on this especially great reading !! i really liked each part and also bookmarked you for new information on your site.

    QA Companies
    Top Security Testing Companies
    Top Mobile Testing Companies
    Top Test Automation Companies
    Top Performance Testing Companies
    Website testing services

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Popular Posts

Από το Blogger.