• image01

    Gaming Magazines

    Magazines

  • image02

    Friendly

    Devil

  • image03

    Tranquilent

    Compatriot

  • image04

    Insecure

    Hussler

  • image05

    Loving

    Rebel

  • image06

    Passionate

    Seeker

  • image07

    Crazy

    Friend

Πέμπτη 2 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Brief description of my game idea


This year i would like to make a driving  2D/3D game. In my game the user will have to control a bike and ensure that the driver will stay on the bike or the bike will stay on the road. I am thinking to have a constant background in my game and I am not sure yet if i will use  maps for my game, or just aim to win points. My game will be made only for computers.
In my game i can use many differents tools such a health bar or a score board. Additionally, a good idea will be to add a start/pause tool which can help the user start and stop the game easily without this having an impact on my game. I have to ensure that i will make a game with a friendly environment to the users. 

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Popular Posts

Από το Blogger.